Skip to main content
Hey I am Back!!!!
It has been a long time since I wrote my last blog so was just trying to make a return to the real life of blogs. Well all this time I just forgot myself and thought a lot about my carrier. Well all this time I was just thinking what I have achieved. I would have to say a few things about more being corporate then being real, Then Being Human. I am missing the energizer of my life; I am missing S’Prayas a lot today. Missing kids, Missing how I was used to play with them. In this whole time a lot of things have changed. Many of my friends left the organization where I work, A lot of seniors of mine just left the organization some of them which I was used to like and some of them whom I was used to get inspire from. Like Ravi sir, He was always used to feel I am buttering him, but in his heart he always knew that I am the person who will tell him if he is wrong then he is wrong. Many times I did this so. I know he is not gonna believe it but, “Sir this is my blog and I can write whatever I like”.  I do miss Rahul sir a pretty simple person who will teach you a lot of things if you are with him. I know he deserved a lot more than that. Well got to go. Going to watch “Karate Kid”. Will meet with you later… Till then take care guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tough TImes.

Today marks a profoundly different day in my life. I find myself in such disarray that I am at a loss on how to extricate myself from this situation. The urge to cry is strong, yet I'm uncertain where to even begin. It's not the fault of anyone else; it's me, playing with the circumstances. Originally set to go home, I'm now unsure of how to proceed. With nothing to engage in or achieve, I recall a blog by Revanth, where he spent a day without money, but that was when he still had some in his wallet. What happens when there's not a single rupee left? Unfortunately, that's my reality now. The funds I had were exhausted due to a delayed salary. I'm deeply discontented with the current state of affairs. My friends have begun reminding me of the money I borrowed from them, adding to the distress. There seems to be no ray of light in sight. It's disheartening that when you have money, friends surround you, yet in times of need, there's no one to offer eve...

Last Smile

Hi, Everyone how are you doing hope great just thought of writing a story so here i am please if you like it send me the review on pursani9@gmail.com I still remember her when i saw her. Her smile was having the power which maked me also smile i still can't forget her, the question is, why should i forget her? She gave me light she gave me power but more then anything she gave me reason to live that what is the reason i am living till now. Me and some of my college friends planned to go to Manua Bhan tekri which is a hilly place in bhopal it is really great mostly we boys used to go there to have our own world watching the whole world which is really small and we are on a top away from all worries and all sort of tensions i still remember that day. That day was not a normal day it was a special day for me because on that day i was free from any sort of tension of college even home anything my mind was free from all sort of tension's i still can't forget that day and...

The Hidden Truth.

Hey folks, Howz you doing. Just thought of telling you a lovely story about the world of internet and how does it affects us in our life. So Here we go. INTRODUCTION This is a story of my friend’s marriage where I got introduced to Latika. She was a quite simple and optimistic girl. I just met her in marriage we both had a lovely time together at that marriage and then I came back to Bhubaneswar. After some time I was sitting on my laptop to check out my mail’s and most important my orkut Scraps. Where I found a friend request of Latika on Orkut and as usual I accepted it(It’s not like I accept all requests but if it is of a girl then who is going to reject it yaar ;-) ) Then we usually started chatting with each other and I don’t know when general talks became very important talks of the day. SCENE 1 I was having conversation with her regarding my bad hobbies and she was quite accepting it. It was really a shame for me. So with my bad qualities I told her that I am going to ...