Skip to main content

Small Mistake can change your life

I don't know what made me do this; I am just shock of this situation. Why, Why, Why this is happening with me???? -- Riya was thinking that this happened with her only but she was not even close to it. Riya just found out that she is HIV Positive and she found out because of her husband who forced her to have a complete check up. They both were not feeling well from a long time. Her Husband forced her to go to Doctor and get it checked that what is making them to bear this much. But now there is a strange kind of question in her mind that is she the only one or her husband is also HIV Positive. There was only one response to it that she should ask him to get it checked. She was uncertain of how did this happened with her and why, she was in good health from a long time. She didn't have any blood transfusion then how did this happen. The only answer was to inquire her husband to get it verified. On one hand she was wondering that how could this happened to her and on the other hand she was scared to ask her husband. Finally, she had courage to ask her husband about the same. She decided that she will ask him in Evening.



Part 1 Ends....


Part 2


Riya was waiting for Raman. She is quite puzzled and being wondering--"Why Raman is so late today what is happening. Why he is not picking up my call as well what is happening with him. Where the hell is he???"


Finally Raman entered. Riya without hesitation --"Where the hell have you been, I have been trying to call you from past 2 hours but you are not even picking up my call what is wrong with you Raman say to Me…"


Raman--"(In low pitch Voice)-I will dear I will... first can you please make a lovely tea till that time let me get a bath and I will answer all your queries".


Finally Raman returned from bathroom everyone is silent. Neither Riya nor Raman is saying anything. Raman is having tears in his eyes. Watching this Riya is quite confused about what happened to Raman did he come to know about me or what? The problem with human mind is whenever anything goes wrong in relationships people often look for fault of their own, like what did I did wrong what was my fault and all. No one thinks like may be the person in front of me can be wrong. May be it could be his fault. No one thinks like that and then the default speech starts of "I did this for you what you did for me". In the same manner Riya was thinking now. Finally the silence broke and Raman told her... "It's not your fault that you are HIV Positive". Now Riya started wondering I never told Raman how he came to know about this. What is he saying? How did he know? Riya finally asked Raman -- "How did you know". Raman shed a tear and then finally told her -- "Remember the day when we had a huge fight and you were not talking to me you sent me out from our bedroom. I was lying on Sofa and then with a lot of Anger I went into a bar where I met a girl. I didn't know who she was why she was talking with me I was drunk and then we spent the whole night together. When I woke up in morning I knew that I did something wrong but I was not aware that what effects it could made on our life. That night was the biggest mistake of my life. I guess that lady was HIV Positive and because of doing unsafe Sex with her now we both are HIV Positive as well". Riya was shocked and she just felt down.


Sometimes in anger or in just to take revenge we do a lot of idiotic things which always make us wonder whole life we beg to god that we wouldn't have done it. But whatever is done is done. I hope my Readers you will never take this kind of actions. Because one Action in Revenge or in Anger can affect your whole life in the same way it did for Raman and Riya.


Part 2 Ends... As well as Life of Raman and Riya as Husband and Wife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tough TImes.

Today marks a profoundly different day in my life. I find myself in such disarray that I am at a loss on how to extricate myself from this situation. The urge to cry is strong, yet I'm uncertain where to even begin. It's not the fault of anyone else; it's me, playing with the circumstances. Originally set to go home, I'm now unsure of how to proceed. With nothing to engage in or achieve, I recall a blog by Revanth, where he spent a day without money, but that was when he still had some in his wallet. What happens when there's not a single rupee left? Unfortunately, that's my reality now. The funds I had were exhausted due to a delayed salary. I'm deeply discontented with the current state of affairs. My friends have begun reminding me of the money I borrowed from them, adding to the distress. There seems to be no ray of light in sight. It's disheartening that when you have money, friends surround you, yet in times of need, there's no one to offer eve...

Last Smile

Hi, Everyone how are you doing hope great just thought of writing a story so here i am please if you like it send me the review on pursani9@gmail.com I still remember her when i saw her. Her smile was having the power which maked me also smile i still can't forget her, the question is, why should i forget her? She gave me light she gave me power but more then anything she gave me reason to live that what is the reason i am living till now. Me and some of my college friends planned to go to Manua Bhan tekri which is a hilly place in bhopal it is really great mostly we boys used to go there to have our own world watching the whole world which is really small and we are on a top away from all worries and all sort of tensions i still remember that day. That day was not a normal day it was a special day for me because on that day i was free from any sort of tension of college even home anything my mind was free from all sort of tension's i still can't forget that day and...

The Hidden Truth.

Hey folks, Howz you doing. Just thought of telling you a lovely story about the world of internet and how does it affects us in our life. So Here we go. INTRODUCTION This is a story of my friend’s marriage where I got introduced to Latika. She was a quite simple and optimistic girl. I just met her in marriage we both had a lovely time together at that marriage and then I came back to Bhubaneswar. After some time I was sitting on my laptop to check out my mail’s and most important my orkut Scraps. Where I found a friend request of Latika on Orkut and as usual I accepted it(It’s not like I accept all requests but if it is of a girl then who is going to reject it yaar ;-) ) Then we usually started chatting with each other and I don’t know when general talks became very important talks of the day. SCENE 1 I was having conversation with her regarding my bad hobbies and she was quite accepting it. It was really a shame for me. So with my bad qualities I told her that I am going to ...