Skip to main content

So Called BabaGiri

Hey everyone, I'm back with a thought-provoking topic that often crosses our minds. Some ponder it, while others firmly believe in it – the subject of "BabaGiri." The inspiration for this came during my visit to a well-known city in Madhya Pradesh. After meeting my spiritual guru, I encountered a security guard outside the Volga Restaurant in the city, and his perspectives on the world of "BabaGiri" intrigued me.

Let's delve into the questionnaire:

Q.1: How often are these events held in the city? Are they scheduled for every auspicious occasion?
Ans: These events bring us joy; they provide an opportunity to express enthusiasm and spend quality time invoking the divine.

Q.2: Don't you think these gatherings disturb students? Shouldn't people focus on rest and family time instead of getting involved?
Ans: These are subjective perceptions. Some may profit from trust, while others turn it into a business. People spend willingly, seeking blessings from their chosen gurus, regardless of the amount.

Q.3: What's your conclusion? Is this acceptable, and should these "BabaGiri" activities continue?
Ans: It depends on personal choice. Some find guidance and fulfillment in following a guru, adhering to their teachings, while others may not resonate with it.

In conclusion, everyone should have a guru who guides them on the right path, prevents wrongdoing, and promotes positive values. It's heartening to see people embracing the teachings of their gurus. Thank you for sharing this discussion, and until next time – Allah Hafiz.

Comments

Hey dude its really a nice discussion thought you put on the blog...The question was how many of us reach to the goal....the most probable cross question is HOW MANY OF US ARE FULLY DEVOTED??
boss i will explain you thru example..The Ramkrishna paramhans guru of Shri Vivekananda...was devoting his seva to lord Hanumanji..ramakrishna was so much devoted to hanumantji that he got small tail...The moral is "BABA" will only teach you a way but its you who has to follow that..Now its upto you which way to follow and up to how much devotion....Regards amitYEOLEKAR

Popular posts from this blog

Tough TImes.

Today marks a profoundly different day in my life. I find myself in such disarray that I am at a loss on how to extricate myself from this situation. The urge to cry is strong, yet I'm uncertain where to even begin. It's not the fault of anyone else; it's me, playing with the circumstances. Originally set to go home, I'm now unsure of how to proceed. With nothing to engage in or achieve, I recall a blog by Revanth, where he spent a day without money, but that was when he still had some in his wallet. What happens when there's not a single rupee left? Unfortunately, that's my reality now. The funds I had were exhausted due to a delayed salary. I'm deeply discontented with the current state of affairs. My friends have begun reminding me of the money I borrowed from them, adding to the distress. There seems to be no ray of light in sight. It's disheartening that when you have money, friends surround you, yet in times of need, there's no one to offer eve...

Last Smile

Hi, Everyone how are you doing hope great just thought of writing a story so here i am please if you like it send me the review on pursani9@gmail.com I still remember her when i saw her. Her smile was having the power which maked me also smile i still can't forget her, the question is, why should i forget her? She gave me light she gave me power but more then anything she gave me reason to live that what is the reason i am living till now. Me and some of my college friends planned to go to Manua Bhan tekri which is a hilly place in bhopal it is really great mostly we boys used to go there to have our own world watching the whole world which is really small and we are on a top away from all worries and all sort of tensions i still remember that day. That day was not a normal day it was a special day for me because on that day i was free from any sort of tension of college even home anything my mind was free from all sort of tension's i still can't forget that day and...

The Hidden Truth.

Hey folks, Howz you doing. Just thought of telling you a lovely story about the world of internet and how does it affects us in our life. So Here we go. INTRODUCTION This is a story of my friend’s marriage where I got introduced to Latika. She was a quite simple and optimistic girl. I just met her in marriage we both had a lovely time together at that marriage and then I came back to Bhubaneswar. After some time I was sitting on my laptop to check out my mail’s and most important my orkut Scraps. Where I found a friend request of Latika on Orkut and as usual I accepted it(It’s not like I accept all requests but if it is of a girl then who is going to reject it yaar ;-) ) Then we usually started chatting with each other and I don’t know when general talks became very important talks of the day. SCENE 1 I was having conversation with her regarding my bad hobbies and she was quite accepting it. It was really a shame for me. So with my bad qualities I told her that I am going to ...