Skip to main content
Hey I am Back!!!!
It has been a long time since I wrote my last blog so was just trying to make a return to the real life of blogs. Well all this time I just forgot myself and thought a lot about my carrier. Well all this time I was just thinking what I have achieved. I would have to say a few things about more being corporate then being real, Then Being Human. I am missing the energizer of my life; I am missing S’Prayas a lot today. Missing kids, Missing how I was used to play with them. In this whole time a lot of things have changed. Many of my friends left the organization where I work, A lot of seniors of mine just left the organization some of them which I was used to like and some of them whom I was used to get inspire from. Like Ravi sir, He was always used to feel I am buttering him, but in his heart he always knew that I am the person who will tell him if he is wrong then he is wrong. Many times I did this so. I know he is not gonna believe it but, “Sir this is my blog and I can write whatever I like”.  I do miss Rahul sir a pretty simple person who will teach you a lot of things if you are with him. I know he deserved a lot more than that. Well got to go. Going to watch “Karate Kid”. Will meet with you later… Till then take care guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Truth.

Hey folks, Howz you doing. Just thought of telling you a lovely story about the world of internet and how does it affects us in our life. So Here we go. INTRODUCTION This is a story of my friend’s marriage where I got introduced to Latika. She was a quite simple and optimistic girl. I just met her in marriage we both had a lovely time together at that marriage and then I came back to Bhubaneswar. After some time I was sitting on my laptop to check out my mail’s and most important my orkut Scraps. Where I found a friend request of Latika on Orkut and as usual I accepted it(It’s not like I accept all requests but if it is of a girl then who is going to reject it yaar ;-) ) Then we usually started chatting with each other and I don’t know when general talks became very important talks of the day. SCENE 1 I was having conversation with her regarding my bad hobbies and she was quite accepting it. It was really a shame for me. So with my bad qualities I told her that I am going to

It's all about perspective

Once again it's time to write a blog on my experience which soi am sharing this with you . we all use orkut and youtube but never get a chance to see the perspective of the world. because we are not intrested, i felt it so thought of sharing with my world of blogs. so i am sharing this experience with you guys, when i saw this video. this person have asked everyone to add the video and think about it......... So I Thought and really felt amazed and lovely about it. there were some thoughts of mine which i wrote here you can write your thoughts as comment if you like so....... So here is the thought which was written there and i am sharing it with you guys. There was a big survey of openspace organization to check out the peoples what they will do if they got 500 bucks. Some told that they will get a branded underwear, some told they will have a irish hair cut some told they will waste on alcohol sorry sorry not waste they will spend it on alcohol some told 500 bucks are not enou
A lot has changed since we met last time. It is very difficult to explain but i will try to cover it up in just one word. Married. Yes this word have changed a lot of definitions of life for me. On one hand it is very difficult to understand the way things go in life and on the other hand it is as simple as it could be. But, Today I am not here to discuss my views. I am here to do what i have not done in a long time. Simple Story. So here you go: Hi, My name is dash. my life is pretty simple. 1. Wake Up 2. Get ready and eat breakfast 3. Go to office 4. Do Work 5. Come back from office 6. Eat Dinneer 7. Sleep These are the steps which I have been following from last 5 years. So, why am i discussing all this today, did something changed? may be i forgot to wake up. Frankly, yes i forgot to wake up today and till now no body have noticed. The Rickshaw wala already left with other passengers. My manager have sent me the emails but he is not following up on the emails too. No