Skip to main content

Last Smile

Hi,
Everyone how are you doing hope great
just thought of writing a story so here i am
please if you like it send me the review on pursani9@gmail.com
I still remember her when i saw her. Her smile was having the power which maked me also smile i still can't forget her, the question is, why should i forget her? She gave me light she gave me power but more then anything she gave me reason to live that what is the reason i am living till now.
Me and some of my college friends planned to go to Manua Bhan tekri which is a hilly place in bhopal it is really great mostly we boys used to go there to have our own world watching the whole world which is really small and we are on a top away from all worries and all sort of tensions i still remember that day. That day was not a normal day it was a special day for me because on that day i was free from any sort of tension of college even home anything my mind was free from all sort of tension's i still can't forget that day and i am waiting for that day to come again in my life. but, unfortunately it did not. I was climbing the way and on the way i felt like i should be alone and i told my friends to move ahead i will be joining them and they did that and i stood over there for some time and was looking to the small houses which was bigger when i was down hill but now they were looking really tiny and all of a sudden i felt like that i should run towards down hill i know it was dangerous but i was not worried about danger and i started running(Sometimes your mind work according to your heart if your heart says go for it mind will obey it automatically it won't ask you to do anything it will just follow your heart so i did that only.
While running i saw the people who were going uphill saw me and laughed aloud i was not bothered because it wasn't about them it was about me what i am doing and i was doing it from deep of my heart i was enjoying each and every second and i don't want to loose that feeling just because of other don't want. I was running on a high speed i still remember that feeling of cold air on my face it was the month of november and it was sunny i was enjoying it a lot i was continuously running without any tension it was a feeling in which you don't feel anything what people are thinking, i can fall there can be an accident or anything
You don't care because that time you are free from all worries and all tension's just like childhood times when we used to play without any tension when we used to sing without knowing the music or even lyrics we used to write and compose our own songs doesn't matter who like it or not what matter was that we are enjoying it or not at that time the whole world is we only. there is no other world.
At that time i saw she was standing over there looking at me without knowing me she was looking at me and was smiling without any worry without any shyness she raised her hand towards me as like she wants me to hold her hand i was little bit of shocked that who is that girl and why she wants to stop me why she wants to hold my hand who is she? there were so much questions in my mind but i did not have the time so i stopped and hold her hand and i hold her hand she again looked at me and smiled and said - "What happened to you are you ok" I Said - "Ya i am perfectly fine i was just enjoying with myself". She looked at me and smiled and then she continued walking to uphill and i stood there to see her that what she exactly is, she was like an angel for me who shown my way to me towards love and affection. I Personally believe that there are angels who teach us the world of emotions what they are and how to react in those emotions. So she tought me amusement of enjoyment and then she left me alone to look around the world and worry about her i didn't know with whom she was and what she is doing here then i looked again to her she was smiling and was walking to uphill i thought if i left her right now i won't be able to see her again and for my whole life i would be missing her so i looked towards her and started running. When i said excuse me to her she just turn around with the same smile like she was knowing that i will come back and talk with her. Before me she said-"Let's have a walk and we will talk till we reach uphill". I was really shocked that how she knows everything
She said her name was Rijisha and her friend calls her Riji so she expected that i will also call her by the same name then i told her my name Kunal and then we continued talking at that time i used to be in very much problems but after looking her i was not able to recollect even a single problem. while walking she told me about her family and her grandma which she loves a lot. so i also told her about my family and i told her that my grandma was dead she was little sad after that like her own grandma is dead. But i keep on continued talking with her i told her that i am in Final year B.Sc. and she told me that she is Doing B.E. in aeronautical science i was quite impressed but still i want to know more about her then i continued telling her about the locality of bhopal so that i can understand that does she belong to bhopal or she came from outside so in that manner i was right she was not from bhopal she was from Jalgaon and was here for her vacation i asked her that with whom she came here she said no one. she said - " I Love this place because you can see the whole bhopal from here it doesn't matter what people are doing what they are going to do some people would be sleeping without knowing that we are looking for them
After her sentences got completed i felt like that why i have never thought in this way according to me it was a great thought so i thought of writing it. This thought is still written in my 2007 diary of MP govt. But that's not important, i still see the angel of my life who told me what love could be when you are all alone so i thought about my angel and i found that she fits perfectly but i didn't believe that human beings can be angel i read valkyries of paulo but felt like that anything can be my angel so it doesn't matter what she was and what she was doing there what matter was what she is. so i spoke to her. I asked her what she is and she was like - "duh". what are you asking i said means i am asking you what exactly you are because your thoughts are really different from people i met in day to day life and she said - " I Have looked people in different circumstances and i love to analyze them". Then i said-"Why?" She said - " It's my hobby i love to know about people like i looked at you and i found it out that you are running from world." I was surprised there were some people who were laughing on me and she understood me perfectly which sort of person she is then she all of a sudden said - " I Love to know people without telling them that i am analysing them i know this is not a good habit but what can i do this is my hobby without even asking them anything i can understand what they are so there is nothing special between them and me but i know them and they still don't know me. I Was like from what you are made of and how can you analyze people without asking them anything. from that onwards i became a fan of her we spoke for half an hour and she thought of leaving so it was time and then she opened her purse and gave me her visiting card i was like - "Dude aaj to kismat khul gayi" and then we both left
Scene 2 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i went to my home and thought about her a lot and i felt like that what she was i should meet her once again and i felt like that great feeling which lied in my heart and i was confused that is this love or respect but still i believe that these sort of girls are really rare otherwise with whom so ever girl i met they are not at all different from any other girl actually they are girls so how can they be different so i left the point she was also a girl but she was different and i was thinking all these things on my bad when my brother all of a sudden said - " Bro i have to sleep have to go for coching please switch the light off i switched it off but still i was thinking about her in that whole night so i couldn't sleep i was watching the clock that when the morning will come and i will call her so i was waiting and finally morning came i called her.
Scene 3 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i finally called her in morning someone picked the call when i asked them about Rijisha about my girl and there side an aunt pick up the call and she started crying when i asked her again about rijisha they told me that Rijisha was no more i said - "Are you kidding me." Aunt told me i wish i would but this is the god damn truth i investigated and yes it was the truth that she died. while coming back from tekri she met with an accident and i lost her i was wishing that i would have told her in the beginning what i felt about her but she wasn't there so it was ok and i really remember her i really remember that "LAST SMILE :-)"

Comments

Akash said…
I like reading this story. It's slowly started, perfectly direct to the point which set up the two main characters and the unsual way of talking fires up slowly as some unexpected and mystrius words come out during there conversation that keeps you stick to the reading. You never felt boring as the story moves and stick to your sit. At the end, it ends with some unspoken words.

Unspoken words because if you love someone you get hurt every time if you dont let your loved one know how much you love her. Similar case is this, if you admire someone for their thought and never told him/her that you admire then it hurts. This guy will not get another chance to tell her how he admire her thought and may be if she alive love grows up because its happens nobody can control it or stop it. It is one thing that you do not have control on it whether you accept it or not.

Nice writing....Keep it up......

Popular posts from this blog

The Hidden Truth.

Hey folks, Howz you doing. Just thought of telling you a lovely story about the world of internet and how does it affects us in our life. So Here we go. INTRODUCTION This is a story of my friend’s marriage where I got introduced to Latika. She was a quite simple and optimistic girl. I just met her in marriage we both had a lovely time together at that marriage and then I came back to Bhubaneswar. After some time I was sitting on my laptop to check out my mail’s and most important my orkut Scraps. Where I found a friend request of Latika on Orkut and as usual I accepted it(It’s not like I accept all requests but if it is of a girl then who is going to reject it yaar ;-) ) Then we usually started chatting with each other and I don’t know when general talks became very important talks of the day. SCENE 1 I was having conversation with her regarding my bad hobbies and she was quite accepting it. It was really a shame for me. So with my bad qualities I told her that I am going to

It's all about perspective

Once again it's time to write a blog on my experience which soi am sharing this with you . we all use orkut and youtube but never get a chance to see the perspective of the world. because we are not intrested, i felt it so thought of sharing with my world of blogs. so i am sharing this experience with you guys, when i saw this video. this person have asked everyone to add the video and think about it......... So I Thought and really felt amazed and lovely about it. there were some thoughts of mine which i wrote here you can write your thoughts as comment if you like so....... So here is the thought which was written there and i am sharing it with you guys. There was a big survey of openspace organization to check out the peoples what they will do if they got 500 bucks. Some told that they will get a branded underwear, some told they will have a irish hair cut some told they will waste on alcohol sorry sorry not waste they will spend it on alcohol some told 500 bucks are not enou
A lot has changed since we met last time. It is very difficult to explain but i will try to cover it up in just one word. Married. Yes this word have changed a lot of definitions of life for me. On one hand it is very difficult to understand the way things go in life and on the other hand it is as simple as it could be. But, Today I am not here to discuss my views. I am here to do what i have not done in a long time. Simple Story. So here you go: Hi, My name is dash. my life is pretty simple. 1. Wake Up 2. Get ready and eat breakfast 3. Go to office 4. Do Work 5. Come back from office 6. Eat Dinneer 7. Sleep These are the steps which I have been following from last 5 years. So, why am i discussing all this today, did something changed? may be i forgot to wake up. Frankly, yes i forgot to wake up today and till now no body have noticed. The Rickshaw wala already left with other passengers. My manager have sent me the emails but he is not following up on the emails too. No